Thursday 3 January 2013

Recommended: Torch to knock an intruders lights out

Recommendation:

How many times have you heard a noise outside and gone to the door with a baseball bat to deal with the potential intruder? Okay probably not that many times if at all but I know you've spoke about it.

Well with this bad boy you don't even need to reach for your torch light and your bat. 2 in 1 baby!

Need to go out in the dark for something? Your light buddy is right with you, ready to guide you on your way or knock a man the hell out.

I don't know where to suggest you get these from because the sites I've seen have got different variations, prices and locations so you can do your own research. Here's a picture to give you an idea of size:

"Oi mate, you got a light" yeah, in your fucking temple
I think I'm sold, Now hurry up and take my money...
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top