Tuesday 6 August 2013

How would you feel if you got your ass kicked by a 72 year old?

Burglar - Gregory McCalium
Pretty embarrassed right?
That's why it's only right that we remember the young burglar, yes you Gregory McCalium, who back in 2009 tried to break into a pensioners house, only to get met with a swift couple of right hooks!

Oldies are always getting targeted when it comes to robberies and burglaries but in this case, the oldie held his own. Check out what the victim had to say...
---
The victim, Frank Corti was actually junior boxing champion back in his day and was not taking any shit from some punk ass kid, who he found in his hallway holding a knife:

Frank Corti
Victim: Frank Corti - Original Badman
"I was absolutely petrified. I did not knock him out, but he was stunned. I heard the knife drop. We grappled. I was trying to drag him out of the back door. We both fell to the floor. I had to subdue him by punching him, which I did not take a great deal of pleasure in." Source

Classic! Even sounds like the old man took pity. Lesson learned, do not mess with the elderly or you'll get bombed the fuck up...

Frank Corti, I salute you! Definitely one of The Man Dem, in fact you deserve a t-shirt!

~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top