Tuesday 23 July 2013

"Excuse me sir but I think there's a dick in my sandwich!" Subway Sicko's!

I'm guessing by now that you've probably heard about the 'Subway Sandwich Artist' (one of the best hyped up job titles I've heard) who thought it would be funny to put his dick on a Subway bread. And take a photo. And post it on Instagram. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT! Don't get me wrong, this is gross as hell but I guarantee that you've all eaten a lot worse...
---
I am not saying it okay to stick ya dick on your customers bread (even though I did laugh because I don't eat Subway) but the fact is these big chains employ a load of teenagers to fondle our food and expect them not to fuck about with it. Obviously people need to be trusted to an extent but these kids really don't give a damn. Here is the full story from The Daily Mail.

How many times do you think you've eaten a burger from McDonalds or Burger King that's fallen on the floor accidentally, or worse, your food has been purposefully fucked with, like someone spitting in it or sticking your burger bun in their ass crack? (a guy I went to school with was proud of the fact that he used to do kick ups with McDonalds burger buns and piss in the OJ...)

Subway guy puts dick on bread
The kid that dicked it did it (Instagram user @ianjett if you wanna know) insisted that he would never do this at work and he did it at home... BULLSHIT! Check the pic and tell me who has footlong bread dishes like this lying around...

What makes it worse is that his buddy who worked at the very same Subway took a pic of what he said was his frozen urine, which he stored in the Subway freezer. Sick.

All this does really is highlights that yes, unless you're making your own food, your food is generally messed with. Shit gets dropped and put right back into your meal on a daily basis. And that there are some sick little shits out there. Let's not forget about the chicken brains left in KFC chicken recently...

Are you gonna continue to eat at Subway?

~ Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top