Monday 23 September 2013

My brother's girlfriend wants me to F**K her! What should I do?

From Joe:
My brother and his girlfriend are always arguing whenever I go round to their house and they do not actually like each other.  He tell's me that he only stays with her because she's dumb enough so that he can easily get away with seeing lots of other girls (which he does) while she is there to make his dinner and for him to sponge off.

None of my business I know, but the thing is that I know she likes me, and wants me to fuck her!
---
She is actually quite fit and often looks at me in a way which makes it obvious she's flirting.  Once she put my hand on the top of her breast and said 'feel my heart beat' and then gave me the 'look'!

My questions is; knowing that my brother cheats on her all the time and doesn't really care about her, will it be totally out of order for me to make a move on her?

The Man Dem response:
You grimey bastard I bet you are already beating ya meat thinking about her! Seriously though you can't be making moves on your bro's girl - no matter what their relationship is like because your brother will end up blaming you for their break up. Girls will come and go, don't risk fucking up things with your bro for a hoe. Or at least ask him first!
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top