Monday 30 September 2013

My girlfriend casually FARTS in front me! I want to dump her...

girl fartFrom Connor
I have been with my girlfriend for six months now and things were going good.  We are spending more time together and really getting to know each other.  Recently though, we were in bed watching TV when I heard this fart like noise...
---
I honestly thought that it must have been the TV but when she casually said 'better out than in' I couldn't believe what had just happened to me.  I know we should be relaxed in front of each other and I do fart in front of her but I was utterly disgusted.  Should I just get rid of her now? Or I am I being unrealistic to expect her to act like a lady in this day and age?

The Man Dem response
We've already let you know our opinion on this by bringing the video!  Yeah man get rid, before you know she be'll be shitting with the door open trying to talk you about sports.

~Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top