Monday 7 October 2013

Bald spot? ...WHAT BALD SPOT!! Grow your HAIR BACK in SECONDS!


Like many of the man dem I now shave my head really low to try and blend in the bald spot at the front of my head that has now even starting to shine!

I do believe my problem is now solved with this!

Check out how to get your hair back INSTANTLY!
---
Being in my early thirty's though I can't help thinking that mother nature is being kind of fucked up on me especially when I see much older man's than me rocking a dark head of hair with that cartoon looking neat hair line! I probably sound bitter and jealous but that's only because I am.

Now I know that hair loss kills your confidence.  Not only as a man but as a player too!  So getting my hair line back would put me back in my 'A' game.

This is supposed to work on all hair types so I've taken the guinea pig step for all of you out there, I have purchased some of this Caboki hair growth stuff to use on myself to see if it really can do what it shows it can do on the video.


I should get my order in 2-4 weeks and if I get enough people 'liking' and 'commenting' on this post to show some love for the cause then I will write another post with my personal findings of using it so you will all know whether its worth your money.

Watch this space...

~Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top