Monday 14 October 2013

My baby has come out WHITE how do I know it's mine?

From Jaden 

I'm a black man with dark skin and I am with a white girl, we have two kids together one boy which clearly looks mixed race (you know that yellow complexion) and also looks like me, and one REALLY WHITE girl that looks nothing like me.  
---
All my friends have been taking the piss out of me for years and asking who's the dad?  My daughter is now 3 years old and I feel I can't bond properly because of the doubt in my mind.  
My girl has never cheated on me as far as I know but is it out of order to get my kids DNA tested so that I can know for sure?

Reply from The Man Dem

Your girl never needs to know and you will have peace of mind.  Do what you know you've got to do. Because when they get to 18 it's too late and there are no refunds!

UK DNA home test kit

US DNA home test kit

~Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top