Friday 4 October 2013

What the F**K did I just read? Check out Gizoogle!!!

Snoop Doggy Dogg
Twinkle twinkle lil star,
How tha fuck I wonder what tha fuck yo ass is.
Up above tha ghetto so high,
Like a gangbangin' finger-lickin' diamond up in tha sky.
Twinkle twinkle lil star,
How tha fuck I wonder what tha fuck yo ass is.


Wanna know what the hell I'm talking about? Keep reading...
---
What you can see above is the popular kids nursery rhyme translated by a search engine called Gizoogle into 'gangsta slang used by Snoop Dogg'. Yeah that's right, someone has taken the effort to create a Snoop Dogg dictionary just so you can translate stuff into shit like this!

All you do is go to Gizoogle.net and search for whatever you wanna search for like a normal search engine. The only catch is that you get shit like this coming back at you... check out Barack Obama's Wikipedia page:


Has someone sent you a formal email and you'd rather have Snoop Dogg say it to you? Click on the textilizer link in Gizoogle and you'll get a full Snoop translation. 

Ever wanted to have a webpage translated into some Snoop Dogg bullshit? No, neither have I and this is one of the most pointless creations I've seen. But guess what... I've been Gizoogling shit like a maa fucka!

~ Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top