Friday 14 June 2013

Do I need to go down on a girl to be good in bed?

Woman's knickers with writing on
From Jermaine;

I am a 18 year old black guy and would say I'm quite good in bed. Well I've never had any complaints ...until now. 

After getting a bit of a blowie from one of my regular chicks I decided that I was ready to give her a good wooding so I did exactly that.  

However...
...She is 24 so I was curious as to how I compared to sex that she has had with older guys.  She said that I was a typical 'boy' but with a big d*ck and to my surprise she blatantly said that she had had much better!  

I asked what it was exactly and she said it was because I didn't go down on her.  Now going down on girls will get you laughed at where I'm from, if my friends found out I did that they would think I was a right pussy!  Plus I don't want to do it either as they look so gooey if you know what I mean, and what if it smells?!  

To be considered good in bed do I need to go down on girls or is she just a one off?

Man Dem response;

Boy ya know (no pun intended), you guys are really going in with these questions!  Girls (and especially women) need some sort of foreplay as they are not like us men who can be turned on by a picture that merely resembles a bit of flesh.

So yes you will need to warm her up some how whether that be with your hands, a toy or get down and stuck in with your tongue! (if that's your sort of thing!)

You need to manage expectation, if you don't want to eat pum you need to let her know early so she's not expecting you to as I imagine the disappointment of not getting what she thinks she deserves takes away from whatever you think you are doing with your 'big d*ck' (which we all know really means that she knows your insecure about the size of your tings so she's fooling up your head).

Another thing to note is that if her pussy is frowsy then do you even want to be sticking your dick in there?

So man dem what's the verdict? Stop being a pussy and eat pussy, or stay strong to your selfish ways (strong like that smell of his gyal).

Dee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top