Thursday 27 June 2013

Should the man dem cook?

Man cooking in kitchen
From Anthony:
I'm a 30 year old man and I can hardly cook. 

I can make beans on toast and oven chips etc. I could probably even fry an egg. My wife does all the cooking and when she can't or is not there I order a take away. 

Is that a problem?
---

She always moans that I never cook and even says that she finds men who can cook to be sexy.

Should I learn how to cook or is that just for the new 'in touch' camp men that have appeared all of a sudden? 

Response from the Man Dem:
Mate you are a joke! 30 years old and can't cook? don't you know its 2013?  ...well that is what all the women wanna hear us say anyway.  To be honest there is a lot of the man dem just like you (me included) that just don't cook because we're old school.

But we do the other things that the women wouldn't do like taking the bin out late at night, going down to check out what that noise was and climbing in loft to get the Christmas decorations out.

But I do think that we should learn to cook as it will be one less thing that we depended on women for and we know men are better cooks than women anyway -when you think of cooking programs you think of Jamie Oliver, Gorden Ramsey and that Hestern guy not any women programs.

~ Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top