Thursday 20 June 2013

How many FAKE kisses should we do?

Man and woman embracing each other
From Jay:
When I see certain friends especially some old college friends that I haven't seen in a while, I go to say hello and they are leaning in for the kiss. 

But its not even a real kiss on the cheek its like an air kiss! And then some people fake kiss just one side and then some people do both sides?

I'm never sure what to do, what should us 'man dem' do?
---
Response from the Man Dem:
This one has been pissing me off me for ages so I'm glad you brought it up Jay (See you even get a name check for this one).

I can't stand gyal that do that! (i'm assuming its girls you're talking about?). Firstly why do they try and go on like their posh with that lardy dar business like their not the same person you saw at college begging friends or was even begging a sub for lunch money.  Secondly why the air kiss? if your gonna do the whole kiss thing then actually kiss my cheek -I am clean. Thirdly kissing both sides is just being extra.

My advice to all the man dem facing this problem is that when this happens again and they give you the air kiss, you say 'Sorry I didn't hear you can you say it again.  I thought you were kissing my cheek but when I didn't feel anything I realised you wasn't'  so that they have to explain their stupid action and hopefully stop doing it.

If any of the man dem have any other solutions or opinions on this then lets here it.

Dee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top