Tuesday 4 June 2013

Help me satisfy my man! What should I be doing down there?

Tulisa with her mouth openFrom Louisa;

Ok 'The Man Dem' I am a woman wanting your help! I have been told that I give crap head. 

When I saw that Tulisa video of her doing it I actually thought she was good but everyone has slated her for how bad she was. 

What makes a good b to the j?
---
Man Dem response;

Well done for for having the balls to ask and not just carry on giving unsatisfying and even painful head. Teeth out the way is number one in my books. Number two is..., actually I'll just let the Man Dem get involved in answering this one (below in the comments) or you will only know what I like -which is still not a bad idea ;-)

Man dem this is your chance, tell her how you like it.

Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top