Monday 17 June 2013

For some reason I want this useless box!

Useless box
Anyone remember being a kid and wanting your parents to buy you something that was pretty useless (a slinky comes to mind!)? And then you get that shit home and you realise that it wasn't as much fun as it looked on the advert?

Well check this out! Say hello to The Useless Box! From the get go you know the box is useless, hence it's name. Who would buy ANYTHING called a useless box I hear you say? Keep reading...
---

I saw this and was immediately intrigued. How can someone sell something called a useless box? And who the hell would buy one? And then I saw the video and all of a sudden I WANT THIS USELESS BOX!!!



Can you beat the box? NO! Do I want to click the hell out of this thing? YES! For some reason I feel like this will provide me with hours of fun, flicking the switch, only to have the switch be switched off. Friends and family will be gathering around me, each waiting for their turn on the useless box.

This useless box doesn't actually come assembled so it's kind of like a project too, so after you've built it you can have the satisfaction of 'the first click' after all your hard work.

Now, be honest, do you wanna flick the switch?

Check it out!

~C
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top