Wednesday 12 June 2013

My girlfriend is so dam sexy when she strips! ...but

Woman pole dancing
From Donavan;

My girlfriend is so hot and I'm talking proper hot. 

Pretty and innocent face but where you can tell she can be a right dirty bitch if she wanted (which she is!) She has perfect D cup titties -the type that hold you in a trance when she pops them out of her bra and they stay exactly where they were. Smooth long legs and her ass is so peachy its ridiculous! 

She drives a fat Range Rover, has plenty of money and loves giving me head.

My problem is though...
---
She's a exotic dancer and gets fully naked and dances for anyone who pays hers in the club that she works at.  Other men are getting to see my girls private parts which I want to be for my eyes only.  

I met her in her club so I know guys she really flirts with the guys in order to earn more money and that she can take phone numbers with ease.

Am I being stupid to expect my girl not fuck one of them rich footballers offering her all sorts.  Its making me want to check her phone whenever she's not looking.  It is making me resent her and turn into a undercover jealous psycho.   

Should I try and make her change job?

The Man Dem response;

Sounds like your living the man dem's dreams -fucking one of them fantasy gyal whenever you like for FREE!! So stop moaning and go give her one for me.   No not really we can appreciate the obvious difficulty that comes with this type of relationship.

You clearly are punching above your weight in terms of looks and that is why you are putting up with feeling like shit at home while she is out rubbing her 'perfect titties' in other men's faces.  You met her as a stripper and I'm guessing she makes good money to be driving that car so trying to get her to change jobs might just get you the boot (and not the bootie), unless you can replace her earnings?

However if you feel it is changing you as a person and your not happy then we suggest you talk to her about how you feel, but remember self pity and insecurity is not a good look and very attractive so take the 'your better than this now' approach rather than 'I'm a jealous and broke man, please don't look at other guys'
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top