Saturday 15 June 2013

Wearing beat down leaning Uggs should be a crime!

You know exactly what I'm talking about! I'm talking about those Uggs that have been used and abused and make you look like you've got a serious problem with your feet.

How many times have you seen somebody walking in front of you feeling nice, in a pair of leaned up, beatdown Uggs? Oh it gets worse...
---
When I first saw Uggs I thought they looked kinda weird but accepted that fashion is always changing, so whatever.

Next thing I see is fake Uggs, dirty mash up Uggs and the worse of all, the leaning Uggs. Is this even legal? Why would you even come out of your house like this?

The straight up dead and buried Uggs...
The 'Clean but Lean' Uggs...
The 'One is half decent so I'll still rock em' Uggs... 
The 'I don't even need real' Uggs
I did see these men's ones though and I ain't gonna lie I could even wear a pair of these if the Ugg name didn't remind me of the images above. Would you wear a pair of men's Ugg footwear? What do the man dem think of these? Leave your comments below...

Men's Uggs - Not bad right?
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top